BRASS OFFSET FILL&DRAIN™ WASTE & OVERFLOW CLICKER® EXTENDED
Features an integral tub filler. Eliminates the need for a traditionally mounted spout above the tub well.
- Carton Quantity:
- Two flow restricting Aerators featuring anti-clogging technology delivering a total of 5.17 GPM (US) or 19.571 LPM at a pressure of 60psi = Splash free laminar stream
- We Drain what we Fill even with the drain closure in the closed position = No more overflowed tubs (Note: Tub can overflow if full flow laminar stream Straighteners installed)
- Adjustable Corrugated Overflow Tube
- Integral Backflow prevention featuring built-in backflow technology = No external Atmospheric Air Vent (Vacuum Breaker) required
- Aerator Removal Tool included
- Dual 1/2" FIP supply Connections (1 on each side of Overflow Elbow). Simply cap off (Cap included) the unused Connection = Easier installation in shallow wall spaces.
- Corrugated Overflow tube = Increased adjustability
- Twist+Lock style brass Faceplate (with Vandal Proof screw) mounting = Simple and Secure installation and fit
- Built-in Backflow technology = Serviceable from inside the tub
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Canada
- NOTE: Where UPC is the referenced Code, a vacuum breaker must be installed with its critical level at least 1" above the flood level rim of the fixture between the tub filler and the hot and cold water mixing valves. The vacuum breaker shall comply to ASSE 1001.
BRASS CHROME PLATED (BCP)
BRUSHED NICKEL (BN)
POLISHED NICKEL (POLN)
VENETIAN BRONZE (VB)
MATTE BLACK (MBL)